sábado, 19 de março de 2011

Just do it!

I dont think there is anything else to be said. I told u that I might fall in love, you gave a scary look, so I said again trying to hide what I had just said, really afraid of losing you, but I lied. Of course, I might fall in love, I told you before, how couldnt I? That would be kind of impossible. You said it, you said it exactly what I needed to hear, you said that you would be with me, just with me if you could. Gosh, how can you say that? How am I suppose to say no, now? And I told you, I couldnt belive when u asked, it was adorable as always, but how could u think that? Thats when I realize how little is your knowloge of me, cause come on, I think its writing on my forehead. If I could, I would be only yours, just yours and no one else's, thats is for sure! And honey, OF COURSE I would date you, I would fuck you, I would love you. BUT, (there is always a BUT), is just not that easy right? Now come on, I dont think I can take this anymore... Ou vai, ou fica. Just please, try to make it rigth this time, dont be stupid. I know what u wnat but u dont need to tell me. Just do it.

Um comentário:

l. disse...

a gente sempre quer o mais facíl, MAS...