sexta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2013

Você é má!

If I could give one advice, one fucking and maybe a drunk advise that would be: don't trust people. Don't tell them how you feel.  No one cares. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your feelings. Is all about how you look. The image you pass. I'm so tired of this. I feel so hurt in so many levels that words could not describe. I'm broke. I'm tired. I'm tired of trying to be right. I'm tired of being wrong. I'm tired of listening what ai should do. I'm tired of being jugde. I'm tired of trying to fix something that's just unfixsable - this word doesn't exist. People are mean and they don't care. They are judgemental and they are hypocrite. Maybe I am too you know, probably actually. I really don't think that I'm better than anyone here. I'm far away from that, I'm sure about it. But right now, at this point, at this time I'm just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tired. Fuck them all! Fuck your words, my words, our words. It's like someone said once: words go with the wind. And atitudes are the only thing that counts. God... what's wrong with me?

Nenhum comentário: